Hematopathology Web Sites
Most of these sites contain material related to professional hematopathology, mostly images
but also tables and reference charts. Certain sites are more geared toward listing treatments and other resources for people with lymphoma. Finally, there are many other general
pathology sites that have excellent images from other areas of pathology.
Some sites are more oriented toward people with a personal, rather than professional, concern about lymphomas:
- A collection of hematopathology images.
- Society for Hematopathology
- A good collection of hematopathology and WWW resources.
- American Society of Hematology
- The national organization for study of blood science and diseases. More clinical than pathological.
- An interesting collection of hematology related resources.
- Cancer News
- Many links pertaining to lymphoma, leukemia, and multiple myeloma.
- Lymphoma Resource Pages
- A large and very useful compilation of resources.
- International Myeloma Foundation
- Source for information and links about multiple myeloma.
Tutorial Table of Contents |